Monday, April 04, 2011

Scandalous!

When we moved to Virginia and joined our present church, I was tapped almost immediately to teach adult Sunday School. The topic was the compatibility of science and Christianity. My bride, having heard me teach on that topic before, was not all that enthusiastic about repeating the course.

On the first class she arrived late. In no time great laughter erupted from near where she sat. I only found out why later. When she sat down the woman she sat next to (who didn't know us all that well, at the time) said, "You're late!" To this my wife responded, "It's OK, I'm sleeping with the teacher."

Here is another scandalous post involving my wife, from 2005.

2 comments:

  1. It sure is one scandalous post. I truly enjoyed it. It made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, it was probably one of the most enjoying post I have ever come across.

    Name: Church Fl

    Link :http://www.churchflfind.com

    ReplyDelete