Take ten books, and transcribe the fifth sentence from page fifty six.
In keeping with the 5, 56 thing, Make sure that at least five books are fiction, provide five hints, and pass the meme on to six other bloggers.
Grrr. If it wern't for my immortal soul being at stake, I'd ignore this. So here goes:
- God said, “Jesus, I am about to claim you back and lift you up to me.”
- Twas no leechery he put thee to, but lechery, and laid thy maiden body forever in the bed of harlotry!
- "I lost ten for passive-voice too," Maya said.
- The strength has nothing to do with how long the objects have been in each other’s presence.
- Nevertheless, these cases are only exaggerations of the common fact that the female produces offspring of two sexes which sometimes differ from each other in a wonderful manner.
- The Dean pointed out that not only apples but also cherries, oranges, lemons, and limes fell to earth, and while they were about it they might as well obtain a real, man-sized government contract to cover all the varieties of fruit that grow above ground.
- For example, they furnish a conservation theorem for a case in which the law of action and reaction is violated, namely when electromagnetic forces are present.
- The Captain smiled and shook his head.
- Is it appropriate to define a tangent line to a curve C at a point P on C as a line that has just one point in common with C?
- You keep them dumb broads quiet.
- My favorite novel. Ever. (Metahint: this hint does not refer to this.)
- Of course that's fiction.
- If you only buy one book this Christmas season, this is the one. Trust me.
- Best undergraduate text book. Ever.
- Baby it's cold outside.
And I tag: