Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Missing Teens

Brent posts on two missing teens, one of whom is the daughter of a mutual friend. I'll second the call for prayer.

Oh, I'm sure Brent won't mind if I just reproduce his post:

I'm posting this to help a friend, in case someone out there reads this and happens to make a connection. His daughter, Rachael Crites, and a friend, Rachael Smith, have been missing since Friday. I spoke with him this morning and he asked me if I would post messages on any boards I had access to to help get the word out.

Crites is approximately 5 feet 4 inches tall and 110 pounds, with brown eyes and medium-length brown hair. Smith is around 5 feet 1 inch tall and 118 pounds, with green eyes and medium-length brown hair. They were driving a dark blue 1997 Subaru Outback station wagon with Maryland license plates MBJ-485. Police believe they may be in Charlestown, West Virginia (USA).

If you've seen them, their car, or know anything about their whereabouts, please contact the Montgomery Co. MD police at 301-279-8000, or the Family Crimes Division at 240-773-5400. Also, in the interest of getting the word out, please forward, re-publish, link, or whatever this post so others can read it as well.


MORE: news report with video.

No comments:

Post a Comment